January 20th, 2018 | Northern Lights Club
Super Bingo Extravaganza or SBE as it's nicknamed, is the craziest event you'll ever attend! Retired Chief Master Sergeant Kevin LaBrie is coming back from retirement to host the event that is a mash-up between a game show and a tailgate party. Throughout the event we'll give away over $30,000 in sports and entertainment memorabilia, $2700 cash, and a trip for two to the Super Bowl!! This is going to be the...Best Event Ever!!!
The day is centered around 10 games of bingo, but it's not your grandma's bingo, we promise! The first nine games are played for cash and the final game is a round of blackout bingo that determines the winner of the trip to the Super Bowl. When we are not calling numbers, we'll draw for the sports and entertainment memorabilia valued at over $30,000!
A silent auction will be set up for bidding in the J.R. Rockers' Game Room and we'll host a "Best
Dressed Contest" on the stage for those that want to participate!
Doors open at 2pm. Event begins at 4pm. 20 January 2018.
Tickets will be sold at J.R. Rockers beginning at 8:30am 1 November, 2017. We suggest you review the seating charts and make a game plan with your friends to purchase seats together.
Ticket prices will increase 1 December to $90/$80. You must be 18 to attend. No spectators allowed.
- 1. The Ballroom
- The Ballroom is in the heart of the action with the stage, merchandise, MC, and bingo board.
- 2. Dakota Room
- The Dakota Room is also considered a part of the ballroom. It is just to the right of the stage and has it's own beer station.
- 3. Warrior Lounge
- The Warrior lounge has it's own bar and can view bingo board/stage via TV's.
- 4. J.R. Rockers Bar
- Close to the food line, soda machine, Silent Auction area, and bar. View bingo board/stage via TV's.
- 5. Coffee Lounge
- Close to the food line and the soda machine, the coffee lounge is a nice place to park it for the night if you prefer things a little more subdued. View bingo board/stage via TV's.
One 3-card sheet for each of the ten games of bingo. Additional sheets/packages may be purchased at the event. Prices vary by game.
One Door-Prize Ticket
See that tab on the right-hand side of your ticket? Add your name and seat number and drop it in the brass tumbler by the stage on the night of the event. Club members will receive two additional door-prize tickets with proof of membership on the night of the event!
Ten Drawing Tickets
Turn in half of your two-part tickets for a chance to win the sports and entertainment merchandise. Additional drawing tickets may be purchased at the event to increase your odds of winning.
Including Minnesota favorites Lutefisk and Lefse. Just Kidding!!
Silent Auction Access
Best Dressed Contest (optional)
- Tom Petty Guitar
- Manning/Brady/Rodgers signed football
- Favre/Rodgers/ Horning/Taylor Green Bay Helmet
- Urlacher/Butkus/Singletary Bears Seatback
- Prince Signed Guitar
- Captain America shield with Stan Lee autograph
- 1980 Miracle on Ice Goalie Mask (20 sigs)
- Parise Wild Jersey
- Game of Thrones signed script by HODOR
- Toews Blackhawk Jersey
- Adrian Peterson signed Vikings guitar
- Multiple Carson Wentz Eagles/NDS merchandise
- Thors Hammer signed by Stan Lee
- Spider-Man with Venom #300 comic book
- Bat-mobile with Batman/Robin signatures (Adam West/Burt Ward)
- Cubs championship bat signed by Theo Epstein
- David Bowie signed guitar
- Nick Saban signed Alabama Crimson Tide Helmet
- Dan Marino seatback
- Cal Ripken baseball bat
- Hulk Hogan WWE Championship Belt
- USWNT Soccer photo album (women's soccer)
- Tom Brady signed jersey
- Barry Sanders seatback
- Golden State Warriors Curry signed basketball
- Bo Jackson signed Raider's guitar
- And much, much more from NFL, NBA, PGA, NHL, and pop culture items..
The Youth Center is hosting SBE Junior as a childcare option for ages 5 and over. The event will mimick SBE with a tailgate party, games, prizes, dinner and snacks from 3 to 11pm.
- $25 for YC Members/$30 for non-members
Child Development Center
The CDC will also provide care from 3 to 11pm. Care is for children ages 4 and under.
Registration is required by 17 January at both facilities.