Jane Hutzol, 701-740-9382 (text or call)
ADULT LAP SWIM
Mon-Fri: 11am to 1pm and 3 to 6pm
Thu: 6 to 7:30pm
TADPOLE TIME (ages 0-5)
Bring a lunch (no glass) and swim.
Mon-Fri: 11am to 1pm
OPEN SWIM (all ages)
Sat & Sun: 1 to 4pm
WATER AEROBICS (18+)
Tue/Thu: 4 to 5pm
ADULT SWIM LESSONS
ADULT SWIM GROUP (18+)
Mon/Wed: 7 to 8pm
The Aquatic Center features a horseshoe-shaped indoor pool with areas designated for lap swim and recreational swimming and a spacious pool-side lounge area with comfortable seating. Located in the same building as the Fitness Center, the Aquatic Center has its own locker rooms and shower facilities. Trained lifeguards are on duty all times the pool is open.
Halloween Pool Party, 28 October
Games, prizes, and fun for all ages from 1 to 4pm at the Aquatic Center! Watch Hotel Transylvania and enjoy free pizza and drinks in the Field House from 4:30 to 7pm. Wear your costume--We'll award one boy and one girl with a weekend bounce house rental!
Swim Lessons, 11 October
Register at the pool. Must be 5 by first day of classes. $25/child. Questions? Please text Ms. Jane at 701-740-9382.
5:10 to 5:40pm
5:45 to 6:15pm
6:20 to 6:50pm
- - Adult lap swim is for adults 18 and older. ID check for verification
- - All youth must be 11 years or older to be at the pool without parental/adult (18+) supervision. Id check for verification.
- - All youth 4 years and younger must have a parent/guardian (age 18+) in the water within arms' reach at all times. No exceptions.
- - Children not yet potty trained must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- - Children must be changed/dressed/undressed in the locker room on appropriate changing tables. Children are not allowed to be changed/dressed/undressed on tables, desks, chairs, or lawn chairs in pool area.